It’s Frrriiiday!Posted: November 18, 2011
Happy Friday, everyone!
Ahhh….we made it through this long, cold-ish, and mostly dark week. Seriously – are there like three hours of daylight right now?!
Here’s what I’m looking forward to this weekend:
- Yoga this afternoon. I’ve been on a total Corepower kick this week (Monday-Thursday so far!) and am absolutely loving it.
- Sleeping in (hopefully).
- Yoga tomorrow morning (maybe). See #2. That will be a factor.
- Watching the Hawkeyes play Purdue tomorrow with my homies.
- Trying some new recipes and writing about them. This is a treat anyway, but even more so since DT and I have been totally lazy this week on the cooking front. Fajitas, Dillas. Fajitas, Dillas. Fajitas, Dillas. Yadayadayada. Our house smells like a 2,000 square foot fajita. Yuuummmmm
WastingQuality time with Pinterest. I can’t get enough.
- Turning some more pages in Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. Haven’t made much headway this week, frown.
- Hunkering down next to a cozy fire if we get the cold and snow forecasted for tomorrow.
- Breaking in our new washing machine….two laundry baskets await. Do we know how to parrrrrrTAY?!! 😉
- Next week is short….I won’t dread Monday as much. 🙂
- Henry and I hanging out with my friend Gretta and her son Walter while DT and Sam are at the Vikings game Sunday.
What are you looking forward to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it’s a good one!