Feline FridaysPosted: March 15, 2013
This week ends on a rainy, icy, dreary note….can spring just please GET here?? Everyone is talking about the weather, and spring, and being tired of winter, and Daylight Saving Time. Oh. That.
Here’s a little recap of my mostly quiet week:
- Daylight Saving Time – “Springing forward” usually irks me a bit to lose an hour of the day, but I love how light it stays in the evening. I feel like it took a different hold of me biologically this year and my internal clock got all messed up for a few days. I think I’m back on track now. :-\
- Training began for our half marathon in June. Running muscles have been reawakened! (Ouchie, sore!)
- I started reading our March book club book, The Tortilla Curtain. I can’t put it down. Have you read it? What did you think?
- We had a grape/purple Sodastream explosion Wednesday night. The subsequent cleanup (I wasn’t allowed in the kitchen, but judging from the splatters I continue to find all over the place, it went all over the place) resulted in big, splotchy marks on the ceiling and it now needs to be repainted. NEAT!
- Milo had some kitty sniffles last weekend, but that didn’t stop him from being all up in our grill. A few sneezes certainly won’t keep him from demanding attention. He seems to be feeling good as new now. 🙂
He doesn’t look at all needy, does he?!
Oh, and it’s St. Patrick’s Day this weekend! Enjoy some green beer or other green things and be safe out there!
Bye for now!